Participate in the Service Leadership Index Annual IT Solution Provider Compensation Survey
First, some important information about the survey:
- All individual data submitted will be kept strictly confidential, and no individual organization data will be released. Survey results will be reported in aggregate to ensure confidentiality.
- Completing the survey should take approximately 30-60 minutes depending on the size and complexity of your company and must be completed in one sitting. Having a copy of your financials and organization chart is suggested to help answer the questions.
- To thank you for your participation, you will receive a complimentary copy of the Service Leadership Index 2024 Annual IT Solution Provider Compensation Report when it is published early next year. Plus, you will be entered into a drawing to win a one-hour consultation with Peter Kujawa, VP & GM, Service Leadership, Inc.
Survey closes at midnight on November 30, 2023.
Taking this survey not only helps others in the industry, but it will also help you get answers to the following questions:
- What is the "market pay" for more than 50 IT solution provider positions (three seniority levels)?
- What impact is inflation having on market pay in 2023 and what increases are planned for 2024?
- What is the staff-to-management ratio of top profitability IT solution providers, by business model?
- How much is allocated to incentive pay, for each position and seniority level?
- What do owners make, by specific business model and company size?
Results of the survey are broken down by geographic region, Tier 1, Tier 2, and Tier 3 cities, and Predominant Business Model™ ensuring the results are applicable to your specific business needs.
Thank you for taking the time to complete this important survey.